Currently the company owns indirectly a coal mine, PT Alfara Delta Persada, an IUP of 2.089 hectar, in Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan. The company and its subsidiaries have 65 employees and 100 personnel from contractors and associated companies. In the future, the company is planning to increase its revenue from coal trading up to 3,5 million tons for the next 5 years.
PT Alfa Energi Investama, Tbk is also planning to enter into electricity business through its subsidiaries Alfa Daya Energy. Together with PT Alfara Delta Persada, the plan to have coal fired power plant in the future is one of the company mission.
To be part of your energy solution
- Creating Value for stake holder
- Efficient production with good mining practice
- Participate in Electricity project using its coal resources
- Operates subsidiaries companies to increase shareholder value
- Committed to environment and community
Ownership Structure as of 9 June 2017
The Company is implementing a dynamic organizational structure, efficient and effective in accordance with the industrial development and growth in order to achieve optimal performance.
of PT Alfa Energi Investama Tbk